Listen to this news cast of a KY3 investigation
and learn the truth about what lab tests had to say
about the FDA recommend allowance for caffeine.
Dr. Hoover is interviewed and the health benefits
of drinking Healthy Coffee is clearly explained.
Find out how a 20 ounce cup of Healthy Coffee
contains only 8.5mg of caffeine
yet gives you the exact same boost
as commercial coffee.
Grab your healthy coffee, sit a spell and listen to Bob Dylan sing "One More Cup of Coffee."
You'll gave to click the link, cuz until I become an expert at fixing the broken YouTube links that don't seem to want to embed on this site for me, gaaaaaaaaaaa, that's just not gonna happen in this lifetime!
Head over to YouTube , you'll like it!
In a personal letter from Dr. Hoover, he states: "I can say with confidence that Gano Healthy Coffee, Tea and the Reishi capsules have become my leaders when recommending dietary supplements to my clients. We are extremely happy with the results and my client's just love knowing that I allow them to drink coffee, Gano Healthy Coffee, and they are improving their health with every delicious cup they drink!"
To find out more about how Healthy Coffee can:
- Provide more energy and vigor, less fatigue and increased brain power
- Rejuvenate and make you feel young and alert
- Strengthen the organs for waste elimination and detoxification
- Strengthen the body's immune system
- Promote a good night's sleep
Caffeine is a drug that an overwhelming majority of Americans are going about their daily lives under the effect of right now. It alters the brain’s natural state, and stimulates it in a manner similar to amphetamines such as cocaine or heroin. Its effects are much milder, of course, but it’s the same mechanism.
-It is absorbed quickly into the lining of the stomach and small intestine.
-Your Pituitary gland sees the cells not slowing down and assumes there is some sort of emergency happening, and it releases hormones into your bloodstream telling your adrenal glands to start pumping.
-Your pupils dilate.
-Your blood pressure rises.
-Your liver releases sugar into the blood stream for extra energy.
-Your hands may get cold.
-Your smooth muscles relax. (Bronchial muscle is smooth muscle. Which is why asthma sufferers are sometimes given caffeine.)
-It takes about 45-60 minutes for it to reach peak levels in your bloodstream.
-Your dopamine re-uptake is inhibited (this is how it’s like cocaine or heroin), and the pleasure centers of your brain are abnormally stimulated.
-Your reaction time to visual and auditory stimuli slows.
-The half-life of caffeine in your system varies depending on the state your body is in.
- Smoker: 3 Hours
- Average Human: 5-7 Hours
- Pregnant Woman:18-20 Hours
- Newborn Baby: 30 Hours
-Caffeine withdrawal symptoms include headaches that do not respond to pain killers, lethargy, confusion or inability to focus and irritability.
-75% of Americans Drink coffee regularly.
-90% of Americans daily consume caffeine in some significant (100+ mg) form.
-More than half of those consume more than 300mg daily.
-Mild caffeine overdose (750+ mg or about 7 cups of coffee) of caffeine can lead to dizziness, visual hallucinations (flashes), delirium, diarrhea and fainting.
-In order to fatally overdose on caffeine you would have to drink about 40 cups of coffee. Your body would physically reject this much fluid, but this amount of caffeine injected intravenously would certainly do the job.
You won’t have to go to this extreme using your computer to share Healthy Coffee with your online buddies! We’ve got the systems all in place Simply send them to your own website and have them view a 9 minute video that does all the explaining for you, it doesn’t get any easier than that. Then sit back, enjoy your Healthy Coffee and wait for the checks to start rolling in! Visit www.BeTheFirstToMakeMoneyDrinkingCoffee.com to see what I mean.
The Coffee Industry and Consumption Facts
- Coffee is the second largest commodity in the world
- Coffee is second only to oil in world trade, employing more than 25 million people in the industry
- Coffee is the most popular drink worldwide with 1.4 billion cups consumed every day
- Coffee grows in more than 50 countries and is the second largest export in the world after oil ( in dollar value)
- 2.4 billion pounds of coffee are sold per year in the United States, representing 1/3 of all coffee exported
- The USQ is the world’s largest consumer of coffee
- Coffee is the world’s most popular stimulant: 4 out of 5 Americans drink it, consuming more than 400 million cups a day
- The average American adult consumes over 10 lbs. of coffee per year
- 75% of all caffeine consumed in the US comes from coffee
- 57% of all coffee is consumed at breakfast
- More than half of the United States population consumes coffee, typically drinking 3.4 cups of coffee a day
- Canadians, drink over 15 billion cups of coffee per year, making coffee Canada’s favorite hot beverage
- Last year in Britain, £623 million was spent on coffee, as the British consume 500g of coffee per person per year
- Australians consume 60% more coffee than tea, a six-fold increase since 1940
- Scandinavia has the world’s highest per capita annual coffee consumption, 26.4 pounds
The Product – A Healthy First Healthy Coffee Alternative
- A brilliant delivery method combining Ganoderma Lucidum with rich coffee
- A proprietary standardized extract of six rare stains of precious Ganoderma Lucidum
- Over 2000 years of documented history validating that Ganoderma Lucidum is the “miraculous King of Herbs”
- Some 400,000 pages documenting extensive interest in Ganoderma Lucidum today
- Flavored to perfection
- Priced competitively – 200% below market price per cup
Gano Excel – The Company Behind It!
- Internationally recognized quality control and recipient of GMP and ISO 9001:9002 quality certifications
- Vertical integration from cultivation to manufacturing
- Owns the world’s largest organic Ganoderma plantation
- Extraction formulation and packaging in ultra modern laboratories and manufacturing facilities
- Charter member of Malaysian chapter of the worldwide Direct Selling Association (DSA)
- Offices in 24 international locations worldwide
- Over 11 years of success
- Debt free
- 2 million consumers worldwide
Our great tasting Gano coffee has been infused with Reishi which has vitamins, minerals, and over 165 different antioxidants and 200 active elements.
The healthy coffee is low in caffeine (about 8-14mg per cup - less than GREEN TEA - regular coffee has over 60 - 170 mg per cup!) but you get the EXACT SAME BOOST that you want from your regular cup of coffee because of the Reishi in the coffee.
It's also low in acid and has a 7.3 to 7.5-pH level. That is the same pH level as our blood. In fact, there is such a high acidic level in regular coffee that after drinking only one cup, you would need to drink 17 glasses of water to neutralize it.
No hormones or chemicals are used in healthy coffee.
The world’s first healthy coffee has been known to help detoxify the body and help the pH balance.
Isn’t time you made the switch? Order some today!
Reishi, the secret ingredient in Healthy Coffee, naturally neutralizes 98% of caffeine and supercharges you with a feeling of well being and mental alertness most people feel within 20 minutes of consumption.
I love Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate, sometimes drinking 5-6 cups per day. When I found out that I could enjoy my favorite gourmet drinks, improve my health with the power of The King of Herbs, and make a significant income by just telling others about these delicious beverages, I was hooked! The coffee industry and the health and wellness industry joined together was something I thought was too good to be true because the demand for coffee is truly mind boggling.